And the number one outcome of the Serenity crew being assimilated by the Borg....
- Upon assimilating Inara: All Borg vessels get a makeover, and are now decorated with drapes, silk cushions, and big candles
- Upon assimilating Mal: Disturbingly for them, the Collective begins to see things from the Voyager crew's perspective for a change
- Upon assimilating Zoe: The Collective takes a dislike to moustaches, but not for any reason it can put its finger on
- Upon assimilating Kaylee: The Borg Queen starts to get a bit hot under the collar whenever she sees a particularly interesting bit of machinery
- Upon assimilating Jayne: The Collective suddenly gets the urge to assimilate Risa, Amsterdam, and Texas
- Upon assimilating River: Drones start acting really really strange, even stranger than that time the Collective assimilated an ancient piece of software called "Windows ME"
- Upon assimilating Simon: The Borg take a sudden dislike to O-type stars
- Upon assimilating Wash: Drones start wearing Hawaiian shirts all the time and flicking the same three switches whenever they do something, regardless of what it actually is
- Upon assimilating Book: The Collective no longer kills those it cannot assimilate -- it kneecaps them instead
- Upon assimilating Serenity itself: The Borg cease to exist in a single blinding flash, having discovered something that was thought flat-out impossible: a ship that doesn't run on technobabble