And the number one time travel nightmare of a Next Generation crewmember....
- Guinan travels back to the early 1960s, where she discovers that pillbox hats are the latest fashion craze
- Wesley Crusher travels back to the eighteenth century and finds himself aboard H. M. S. Bounty serving as Captain Bligh's cabin boy
- Tasha Yar travels back to Victorian England, where she is forced to wear hoop skirts and play hostess at tea parties
- La Forge travels back to Oklahoma in the Neolithic Age, where the most complex piece of technology needing his repair skills is a broken bow
- Troi travels to the distant future, in which humans have such advanced mental powers that the average toddler has telepathic abilities fifty times stronger than hers
- Worf travels back to the late 1960s where, in order to preserve the timeline, he must impersonate a prominent peace activist at a large anti-war demonstration
- Dr. Crusher travels back to nineteenth century France, where Louis Pasteur asks her to be a test subject for his latest invention: the hypodermic needle
- Data travels back to the early twentieth century and meets Henry Ford, who briefly considers building more androids like him but decides instead to mass-produce an improved "Lore" model
- Riker travels back to Ancient Rome, is offered a prestigious job as Julius Caesar's First Officer, then is forced to watch helplessly as his boss seduces Cleopatra
- Picard travels back to the birth of the universe and meets an infant Q, who finds the Captain to be such a fun playmate that he promises to remain at Picard's side for the rest of eternity
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact the author, Marc Richard.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #23
This list was originally published on June 29, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2002, Marc Richard.