The Top 10 Reasons Not to Travel Through Time on Charmed
An incursion of Time Travel Week
And the number one reason not to travel through time on Charmed....
- You'll be jealous of the really cool power your past/future self has
- You'll be jealous because your sisters get to see themselves as kids and you don't
- You might get Locked Inside A Dream with this Phoebe-lookalike called Alyssa who won't stop singing songs that all sound the same
- Someone will try to kill you. Then again, someone will try to kill you if you stay in the present, too. Either way, you're going to have to redo your hair
- Your future self isn't going to tell you your husband's evil anyway
- You'll have to relive a horrible experience, like Piper and Dan dating
- Grams will be mad
- You'll get stuck in medieval England and spend your days as an enchantress who spouts weird dialogue in an accent nobody can really place
- You'll have to live through that awful haircut all over again
- Prue ain't coming back whatever you do, and...well, something about Paige and squinting
Previous list :: This list :: Next list|
Comments? Complaints? Contact the author, Jade.
___ Top 10 Lists
___ ___ List #24
This list was originally published on July 17, 2002.
DISCLAIMER: I, um, disclaim stuff. Yeah. What do you want from me?
All material © 2002, Josephina Delahaye.